1 Dec 2013

November Wrap-Up and December TBR


 Last month, I challenged myself to read 36 books I managed to complete 6 of them, which were: Allegiant, Desires of the Dead, Seamus Heaney: New Selected Poems 1966-1987, The Hidden, Across the Universe and Kill The Music.
I also read 3 books that weren't on my TBR, which were: Catching Fire, Inside Out, The Gatekeeper's House. So I read a total of nine books this month.




Virals by Kathy Reichs *
Seizure by Kathy Reichs
Outside In by Maria V. Snyder
Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan *
Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
Shadow of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
A Million Suns by Beth Revis *
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Angelfall by Susan Ee
Just_a_girl by Kristen Krauth
The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak *
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien