1 Sept 2013

August Wrap-Up and September TBR

Last month I planned to read 40 books, I managed to get through 6 of them which included: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Angels and Demons, Rebecca, Ink, Happily Never After and The Gatekeeper's Daughter. I also read one book which wasn't on my list which was City of Bones- this was a re-read for me.

For September, quite a few of my books are re-reads either for school or for fun. I have a total of 30 books for this month and I'm hoping I manage to read more than last month.




*= currently reading  -= re-read
Library Books


The Gyspy Crown by Kate Forsyth *
The Silver Horse by Kate Forsyth
The Color Purple by Alice Walker
Jasper Jones by Craig Silver *
The Wrong Boy by Suzy Zail
Sea Hearts by Margo Lanagan
The Loving Spirit by Daphne Du Maurier
Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern *
The Skeleton Key by Tara Moss
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenger 
Non-library Books

Beowulf by Seamus Heaney *
The Go-Between by L.P Hartley
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare - *
All That I Am by Anna Funder
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
Alone in Berlin by Hans Fallada
Legend by Marie Lu
Germinal by Emile Zola (French and English)
Stasiland by Anna Funder -
Atonement by Ian McEwan -
BRB by Bob Wernly and Kathy Clark
Frostbite by Richelle Mead –
Shadow Kissed by Richelle Mead –
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare –
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
The Haunted by Jessica Verday
The Hidden by Jessica Verday
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen