16 Aug 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Goals!

I'm literally counting down the minutes until the Bout of Books Read-a-thon begins so to get ready, today I'm sharing my goals for the week. So without further ado...

The Goals
  • Read at least 200 pages per day
  • Write reviews of all finished books
  • Complete at least four books
The Books
  1. The Gatekeeper's Daughter by Eva Pohler
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (re-read)
  3. The Haunted by Jessica Verday
  4. The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo
  5. Beowulf by Seamus Heaney (reading in class)
  6. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  7. The Go-Between by L.P Hartley
  8. All That I Am by Anna Funder
  9. Ink by Amanda Sun 
  10. Happily Never After by Missy Fleming 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your goals! I hope that all of your reads are good. :)

    ReplyDelete