20 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Day #7

Last day, and the best day? Possibly. Before I actually post my stats for today I just want to say how much I enjoyed doing this read-a-thon despite the fact that I didn't get nearly as many books read as I wanted to. At the moment, I am planning to take part in Bout of Books 8.0 in August this year so hopefully I'll do a little better then!



1. The Farm by Emily McKay- pg 0
2. They Found Him Dead by Georgette Heyer
3. Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan
4. The Collected Short Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald - pg 342
5. The Gatekeeper's Daughter by Eva Pohler - pg 80
6. Age of the Aura, Phase 1: Champions of Power by Samuel Odunsi Jr - pg 35
7. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote - pg 0
8. Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto - pg 25
9. The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie - pg 0
10. Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price (new addition) pg 32

Pages read today:  244
Books finished today: 1
Pages read overall: 835
Books read overall: 2