17 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Day #4



 Again, I end up having more trouble with Blogger last night so I couldn't post this. As you can see, I didn't get much reading today today either but I did manage to finish my first book for the read-a-thon (yeah, it's a little bit disappointing) but I am determined to push on!

1. The Farm by Emily McKay- pg 0
2. They Found Him Dead by Georgette Heyer
3. Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan - pg 34
4. The Collected Short Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald - pg 203
5. The Gatekeeper's Daughter by Eva Pohler - pg 80
6. Age of the Aura, Phase 1: Champions of Power by Samuel Odunsi Jr - pg 35
7. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote - pg 0
8. Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto - pg 25
9. The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie - pg 0
10. Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price (new addition) pg 15

Pages read today: 126
Books finished today: 1
Pages read overall: 393
Books read overall: 1