16 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Day #3



Unfortunately, yesterday was another busy day for me- I had the first part of an essay to write in English class that I am to finish this Friday so most of my morning (when I usually try to fit a little bit of reading in before class) was taken up. Of course, I had a little time for reading anyway! Also, I’ve managed to break a couple rules of mine- I borrowed some books from the library that weren’t on my list for this week, or my TBR for this month and I started to read them! I’m absolutely terrible at keeping promises with myself! Then, Blogger and I had a little argument about posting this last night, so I had to do it a little late...Anyway, here is my progress from Wednesday.

1. The Farm by Emily McKay- pg 0
2. They Found Him Dead by Georgette Heyer - pg 220
3. Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan - pg 8
4. The Collected Short Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald - pg 203
5. The Gatekeeper's Daughter by Eva Pohler - pg 80
6. Age of the Aura, Phase 1: Champions of Power by Samuel Odunsi Jr - pg 35
7. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote - pg 0
8. Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto - pg 25
9. The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie - pg 0
10. Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price (new addition) pg 15
Pages read today: 103
Books finished today: 0
Pages read overall: 267
Books read overall: 0