1 Mar 2013

March TBR



February Wrap-Up
Last month I set myself 13 books to read, I managed to complete 10 (and a half!) of them, including: 

Mystic City by Theo Lawrence, The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson, Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick, Delirium by Lauren Oliver, Looking for Alaska by John Green, The Gatekeeper’s Challenge by Eva Pohler, Destiny Road by Melissa Wray, Dangerously Placed by Nansi Kunze, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, Rebel Angels by Libba Bray. 
Reviews have either been posted or are scheduled to be posted within the next couple of weeks. 
 

March TBR
Last month’s TBR pile was pretty breezy- only reading YA books, so this month I’ve decided to kick it up a couple of notches. This is possibly one of my hardest goals ever, though hopefully one of the most rewarding. So without further ado, here is my list of classic books I want to read in March. 

* denoates that I am in the process of reading this book

Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks
Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
Sons and Lovers by D.H. Lawrence
      Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak *
My Cousin Rachel by Daphne Du Maurier 
    Mousetrap and Other Plays by Agatha Christie *
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
Complete Short Fiction by Oscar Wilde
    Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger

What books are you planning to read this month?