17 Jan 2013

Heading Off!

Hello dear blog readers,

I just wanted to post this today to let you know that I will be disappearing off the blog for a few days as I am going on a trip upstate for a couple of days. I'll actually be seeing 'Mousetrap' which is a play by Agatha Christie (which some of you may know to be one of my top 3 favourite authors), as well as a few others things so hopefully I'll be able to pick up some books to show you guys once I get back.

Despite both Chami and I being away, this blog will still be active. Some of Chami's scheduled posts still remain, though sadly I didn't get time to schedule any of my own. Once I return, I will have a couple of reviews (possibly even of the Mousetrap, itself) and whatnot that I've been building up to post.

I hope you all have a wonderful couple of days and I'll see you when I get back!

x Ely