7 Jan 2013

GOODBYE AND GOOD LUCK BLOG


Dear Bloggers

I thought i might warn you that i'm just about to drop off the face of this internet for a while (2-3 weeks) and i will be leaving with you with Ely. Yeah, i know, I'm sorry. Don't worry though, Ely only eats people with hearts and that's why....i'm...still alive...i guess. ;)
Anyways, i'll be on vacation and have scheduled up a whole list of posts for you viewers to watch and read while i'm gone (and when i come back i expect all the love in the world, excuse me) and dying casually on Holiday. I wish Ely the best of luck and if you have any questions that can't wait, then go to Ely even if she will eat you out. (Love U Ely. I seriously love that vowel) So bye the fathoms of the Blog, and i'll be back!


XOXO
GOSSIP GIRL

P.s I Leave Ely With A Picture of Jilly.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the picture of my OTP which you spelt wrong! I still love you.

    x Ely

    ReplyDelete