29 Dec 2012

Top 12 Books That Are Not Worth Your Time

Hey Readers!

Our Lives are short and there is not time for a bad book. So I decided the compile a list of books that I have read and don't believe them to be worth someones time. Of course, this is my opinion so these books might be a genius work of literature which I somehow missed to recognise upon my journey. If you feel like reading what i assume to be "tragedies," then go ahead and we might as well start a debate war! I've sure got some good ones up my sleeve!


Disclaimer: I am not attempting to say that all the books in the series mentioned are horrible, but just the particular book in the series if not disclaimed as a series.  Some of these series are actually amazing and it's just  one book that i wish wasn't there that would complete it.

In no particular order, here are the books I regret spending my time on:
1. The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel 
2. The House of Night Series by PC Cast and Kristen Cast
3. Ascend by Amanda Hocking
4. New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
5. Forever by Maggie Steifvater
6. Evernight Series by Claudia Grey
7. Mockingjay by Suzzane Collins
8. Crossed by Ally Condie
9. The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel
10. The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel
11. The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel
12. Nevermore by James Patterson



Xx C