19 Nov 2012

UPDATE: Glorious Books!

Hey guys!


 Ely here. Exams are actually finally over for me, at least for another year! I've now become an English and Literature student (which may seem like the same thing to some of you, but is considered different at my high school) rather than just a plain Literature student. So of course, I have books to show you guys. Let's start, shall we?

My English books/movie for next year:
Things We Didn't See Coming - Steve Amsterdam
Stasiland - Anna Funder
The Rugmaker of Mazar-E-Sharif - Najaf Mazari and Robert Hillman
Paradise Road

My Literature books for next year.
Atonement - Ian McEwan
The Broken Shore - Peter Temple

My Literature plays/movie for next year.
Who's Afraid of Virgina Woolf? - Edward Albee
Beowulf - Seamus Heaney
The Piano

Of course, I've had some time to read for fun too!

Hades - Alexandra Adornetto (just finished/review coming)
Need - Carrie Jones (currently reading)

And as Chami mentioned in her post, we did manage to catch up last week and do some book shopping together!

Mystic City - Theo Lawrence
Shadow Bound - Rachel Vincent
New Girl - Paige Harbison
Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake

So those are all the books I've recently acquired. Check back here tomorrow as I will be posting my bookshelf tour!

x Ely