2 Nov 2012

Ely's NaNoWriMo Diaries- Day Two

Day One has officially passed for NaNoWriMo in my time zone and so far, it's being an interesting ride. In the first six hours of NaNoWriMo, I changed the idea for my novel three times- from the original 1920's Murder Mystery, to an ongoing Fanfiction and finally to a contemporary YA romance thing. Honestly, that's the best way I can describe whatever this thing is!

Yesterday I managed to write just under 2,500 words despite my original troubles. Today, my word count currently sits at just over 5,000 words. As crazy as it sounds, I'm actually hoping to finish my novel by the 13th as my exams start that day and they obviously need my complete attention. At the moment, my stats on the NaNo website and telling me this is impossible but I'm still going to try.

If you'd like to add me as a buddy, you can find my page here.

Let me know below what your current word count is, and good luck to all my fellow NaNo-ers :)

x Ely