20 Nov 2012

Ely's bookshelf tour

Hello everyone! As I promised yesterday, this post is my bookshelf tour. I've been putting this off for a while because my shelves are a little crazy at times but I managed to make it work for the sole purpose of this post. I won't go through every book, but will rather mention some of the 'highlights'- if you have a question about a book though feel free to leave a comment. Allons-y!

Overview.

The small books. Including; Agatha Christie, To Kill A Mockingbird and Lord of the Rings.

Part one of average-sized shelf. Including; Gemma Doyle Trilogy and more Agatha Christie.

Part two. Including: All of Jane Austen's works and Charles Dickens.

Part Three. Including: The Fault in Our Stars and small Philippa Greogry collection.

Part Four. Including: Harry Potter Series + Tales of Beedle the Bard, Fanastastic Beasts andWhere To Find Them and Quidditch through the Ages.

Part Five + Bigger books. Including: Signed copy of Shiver. 

Part Two of Bigger books. Including: Maureen Johnson, Richelle Mead and James Maloney collections.

Part Three of Bigger books. Including: Maggie Stiefvater collection.

Part Four of Bigger books. Including: Other half of Richelle Mead collection.

Part Five of Bigger books. Including: Dr Who book and The Casual Vacancy.

Hidden compartment part one. Including: Buffy, Maximum Ride and Hunger Games.

Hidden compartment part two. Including: Poetry, Non fiction, Anthologies etc.

Hidden compartment part three. Including: Classics, Dr Who and Morganville vampires.

Mini poetry collection. Including: Shakespeare, John Donne and Robbie Burns.

So that was my bookshelf/hidden compartments tour. I apologise that my photo's are as good quality as Chami's but my bookshelf doesn't have very good lighting at all :( Again, if you have any questions do not hesitate to leave them in a comment and I'll try and answer them for you!