30 Sept 2012

UPDATE: Ely - September 30th

Hello all,

I'd like to apologise for Chami and I's lack of posts lately, we are hoping to make up for them in October. Anyway, today I will be posting a little update for you guys and I should posting the 'New Series and Sequels of October 2012' post tomorrow followed by the 'Standalone Novels of October 2012' so look out for those.

Recently purchased books
  • The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling
  • Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
  • Matched by Ally Condie
  • The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  • I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
  • The Time of my Life by Cecelia Ahern
  • Poirot Three Pack including; The Mysterious Affair at Styles, The Murder of Roger Ackroyd and After the Funeral by Agatha Christie

Currently reading
  • The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
  • Rebel Angels by Libba Bray

  That's it for today's update, I will see you all soon!

x Ely