5 Aug 2012

UPDATE: August 5th 2012


Hello!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately- Chami and I have been working diligently on our Camp NaNoWriMo’s but as I have met the daily quota I thought I would write up a quick post before things get too hectic.
I’ve got quite a few reviews and other fun things coming up in the near future so here is a short list of things you can except to see from us:

-          Review of Villette by Charlotte Bronte (By Ely)
-          Review of Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan (By Ely)
-          Series review of The Immortals by Alyson Noel (By Chami)
-          New Series and Sequels from September 2012 (Check  for August’s)
-          Standalones for August and September 2012
-          Posts from our Camp NaNoWriMo adventures

Sound exciting?
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend,

Love Chami and Ely.